For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).
- FunctionTGF alpha is a mitogenic polypeptide that is able to bind to the EGF receptor and to act synergistically with TGF beta to promote anchorage-independent cell proliferation in soft agar.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1, isoform 3 and isoform 4 are expressed in keratinocytes and tumor-derived cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- EGF like TGF antibody
- EGF-like TGF antibody
- ETGF antibody
Anti-TGF alpha antibody images
References for Anti-TGF alpha antibody (ab53728)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"