For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab112095? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab112095 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wojciech S et al. The orphan GPR50 receptor promotes constitutive TGFß receptor signaling and protects against cancer development. Nat Commun 9:1216 (2018).
- Dalvi P et al. Hyperactive TGF-ß Signaling in Smooth Muscle Cells Exposed to HIV-protein(s) and Cocaine: Role in Pulmonary Vasculopathy. Sci Rep 7:10433 (2017).
- Liu Y et al. Decorin inhibits the proliferation of HepG2 cells by elevating the expression of transforming growth factor-ß receptor II. Exp Ther Med 12:2191-2195 (2016).
- Su CT et al. Latent transforming growth factor binding protein 4 regulates transforming growth factor beta receptor stability. Hum Mol Genet 24:4024-36 (2015).
- Silva MT et al. Impaired structural and functional regeneration of skeletal muscles from ß2-adrenoceptor knockout mice. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 211:617-33 (2014).
- Rudalska R et al. In vivo RNAi screening identifies a mechanism of sorafenib resistance in liver cancer. Nat Med 20:1138-46 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"