For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).
- FunctionMay have a transcription role in testis.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in adult testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/TGIF homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein TGIF2LX antibody
- MGC130458 antibody
- testis expressed homeobox Tex1 antibody
Anti-TGIF2LX antibody images
Western blot - TGIF2LX antibody (ab67563)
All lanes : Anti-TGIF2LX antibody (ab67563) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TGIF2LX transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TGIF2LX antibody (ab67563)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"