For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
- FunctionChromatin-associated, histone tail-binding protein that represses transcription via recruitment of HDAC3 and nuclear hormone receptor corepressors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 THAP-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- 1810004B07Rik antibody
- THAP domain containing 7 antibody
- THAP domain-containing protein 7 antibody
Anti-THAP7 antibody images
References for Anti-THAP7 antibody (ab121163)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"