For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-THEG antibody
See all THEG primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to THEG
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
THEG full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- THEG transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved (but not essential) in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 THEG repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localized predominantly in the nucleus of haploid round spermatid.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 56 antibody
- CT56 antibody
- MGC26138 antibody
Anti-THEG antibody images
Western blot - THEG antibody (ab67910)
All lanes : Anti-THEG antibody (ab67910) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : THEG transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-THEG antibody (ab67910)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"