For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionAdds a GMP to the 5'-end of tRNA(His) after transcription and RNase P cleavage. This step is essential for proper recognition of the tRNA and for the fidelity of protein synthesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tRNA(His) guanylyltransferase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Found near the nuclear membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ICF45 antibody
- Interphase cytoplasmic foci protein 45 antibody
- Probable tRNA(His) guanylyltransferase antibody
Anti-THG1L antibody images
References for Anti-THG1L antibody (ab113879)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"