Thrombin (Factor II) Human ELISA Kit (ab108909)
- Product nameThrombin (Factor II) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4.7%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity= 0.3 ng/ml
- Range0.313 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
- Assay time4h 0m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s Thrombin (Factor II) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Thrombin concentrations in cell culture supernatants. This assay recognizes both natural and recombinant Human thrombin.
A Thrombin specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a Thrombin specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Thrombin captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent M Concentrate 1 x 20ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 80X Biotinylated Human Thrombin Antibody 1 x 100µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml Thrombin Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Thrombin Standard 1 vial
- SwissProt: P00734 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108909 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Thrombin (Factor II) Human ELISA Kit (ab108909)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu JF et al. Thrombin induces heme oxygenase-1 expression in human synovial fibroblasts through protease-activated receptor signaling pathways. Arthritis Res Ther 14:R91 (2012). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22541814) »