For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 0.4 ml of H20. Mix gently, wash the sides of the vial and wait 30-60 seconds before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgM
- Purification notesBoric acid precipitation / S-Sepharose
- Clone numberT1-H7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 5µl for 106 cells.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Panning: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Antibody mediated toxicity: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
- CD90.2 antibody
References for Anti-Thy1.2 antibody [T1-H7] (Biotin) (ab41583)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"