For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymidine kinase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-13 in mitosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- cytosolic antibody
- KITH_HUMAN antibody
- Thymidine kinase 1 antibody
Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody (ab78071)
ab78071, at 20 µg/ml, staining human Thymidine Kinase 1 in prostate, using Immunohistochemistry, Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin embedded tissue.
References for Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody (ab78071)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"