For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymidine kinase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-13 in mitosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- cytosolic antibody
- KITH_HUMAN antibody
- Thymidine kinase 1 antibody
Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody images
References for Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody (ab82230)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"