For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was protein A/G purified.
- Clone numberSP112
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100. For antigen retrieval: Boil tissue section in EDTA buffer for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- FunctionContributes to the de novo mitochondrial thymidylate biosynthesis pathway.
- PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; dTTP biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymidylate synthase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Mitochondrion. Mitochondrion matrix. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- d TMP synthase antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- HsT422 antibody
Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [SP112] images
References for Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [SP112] (ab111153)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"