For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgY fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000.
- FunctionProthymosin alpha may mediate immune function by conferring resistance to certain opportunistic infections.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pro/parathymosin family.
modificationsCovalently linked to a small RNA of about 20 nucleotides.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Prothymosin alpha (gene sequence 28) antibody
- Prothymosin alpha antibody
- Prothymosin alpha like 1 protein antibody
Anti-Thymosin alpha 1 antibody images
ELISA - Thymosin alpha 1 antibody (ab51541)
IgY anti thymosin antibody (ab51451) direct ELISA. Plate was coated with Thymosin peptide at 1µg/ml.
References for Anti-Thymosin alpha 1 antibody (ab51541)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"