Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab105003)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibodySee all Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 246-295 of Human Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 (DQIILLKGCC MEIMSLRAAV RYDPESDTLT LSGEMAVKRE QLKNGGLGVV).
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Retinoic & Retinoid
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105003 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. High affinity receptor for triiodothyronine.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in THRA are the cause of congenital hypothyroidism non-goitrous type 6 (CHNG6) [MIM:614450]. A disease characterized by growth retardation, developmental retardation, skeletal dysplasia, borderline low thyroxine levels and high triiodothyronine levels. There is differential sensitivity to thyroid hormone action, with retention of hormone responsiveness in the hypothalamic pituitary axis and liver but skeletal, gastrointestinal, and myocardial resistance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- c-erbA-1 antibody
- C-erbA-alpha antibody
- EAR-7 antibody
- ERBA 1 antibody
- ERBA antibody
- ERBA related 7 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group A member 1 antibody
- THA_HUMAN antibody
- THRA antibody
- Thra1 antibody
- Thra2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha antibody
- TR alpha 1 antibody
- TR alpha 2 antibody
- Tra1 antibody
- Triiodothyronine receptor antibody
- V-erbA-related protein 7 antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody images
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab105003) at 0.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
ab105003, at 4µg/ml, staining Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1 + 2, in Human squamous epithelial cells by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Magnification 400x.
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab105003)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kiss-Toth E et al. A TNF Variant that Associates with Susceptibility to Musculoskeletal Disease Modulates Thyroid Hormone Receptor Binding to Control Promoter Activation. PLoS One 8:e76034 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 24069456) »