Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab15543)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibodySee all Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2
- Specificityab15543 reacts with both Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1 and Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Pig
Synthetic peptide: GDETQWPNGVKRKRKNSQCS, corresponding to amino acids 13-32 of Human Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1.
- Positive control
- Colon carcinoma.
- General notes
Thyroid receptors have expression patterns that vary according to tissue and developmental stage. Almost all tissues express the alpha-1, alpha-2 and beta-1 isoforms, but beta-2 is synthesized almost exclusively in hypothalamus, anterior pituitary and developing ear. Receptor alpha-1 is the first isoform expressed in the conceptus.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notes Thyroid receptors have expression patterns that vary according to tissue and developmental stage. Almost all tissues express the alpha-1, alpha-2 and beta-1 isoforms, but beta-2 is synthesized almost exclusively in hypothalamus, anterior pituitary and developing ear. Receptor alpha-1 is the first isoform expressed in the conceptus.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Retinoic & Retinoid
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15543 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. High affinity receptor for triiodothyronine.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in THRA are the cause of congenital hypothyroidism non-goitrous type 6 (CHNG6) [MIM:614450]. A disease characterized by growth retardation, developmental retardation, skeletal dysplasia, borderline low thyroxine levels and high triiodothyronine levels. There is differential sensitivity to thyroid hormone action, with retention of hormone responsiveness in the hypothalamic pituitary axis and liver but skeletal, gastrointestinal, and myocardial resistance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AR7 antibody
- Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog antibody
- c ERBA 1 antibody
- c ERBA ALPHA 2 antibody
- C erbA alpha antibody
- c-erbA-1 antibody
- C-erbA-alpha antibody
- cerbA protein antibody
- cerbAalpha antibody
- EAR 7 antibody
- EAR 7.1 antibody
- EAR 7.2 antibody
- EAR-7 antibody
- EAR7 antibody
- ERB T 1 antibody
- ERBA 1 antibody
- ERBA ALPHA antibody
- ERBA antibody
- ERBA related 7 antibody
- ERBA1 antibody
- Erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog avian antibody
- MGC000261 antibody
- MGC43240 antibody
- NR1A 1 antibody
- Nr1a1 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group A member 1 antibody
- Oncogene ERBA antibody
- THA_HUMAN antibody
- THRA antibody
- Thra1 antibody
- Thra2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (verba) oncogene homolog 1 formerly ERBA1) antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha antibody
- TR alpha 1 antibody
- TR alpha 2 antibody
- Tra1 antibody
- Triiodothyronine receptor antibody
- V-erbA-related protein 7 antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody images
ab15543 staining Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1 in colon carcinoma at 1/100 dilution by Immunohistochemistry (formalin/paraffin).
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab15543)
ab15543 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.