Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, prediluted (ab15544)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, predilutedSee all Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Pig
Synthetic peptide: DPEENSARSPDGKRKRKNGQ, corresponding to amino acids 13 to 32 of human TR alpha1 protein.
- Positive control
- Colon carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Retinoic & Retinoid
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. High affinity receptor for triiodothyronine.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in THRA are the cause of congenital hypothyroidism non-goitrous type 6 (CHNG6) [MIM:614450]. A disease characterized by growth retardation, developmental retardation, skeletal dysplasia, borderline low thyroxine levels and high triiodothyronine levels. There is differential sensitivity to thyroid hormone action, with retention of hormone responsiveness in the hypothalamic pituitary axis and liver but skeletal, gastrointestinal, and myocardial resistance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AR7 antibody
- Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog antibody
- c ERBA 1 antibody
- c ERBA ALPHA 2 antibody
- C erbA alpha antibody
- c-erbA-1 antibody
- C-erbA-alpha antibody
- cerbA protein antibody
- cerbAalpha antibody
- EAR 7 antibody
- EAR 7.1 antibody
- EAR 7.2 antibody
- EAR-7 antibody
- EAR7 antibody
- ERB T 1 antibody
- ERBA 1 antibody
- ERBA ALPHA antibody
- ERBA antibody
- ERBA related 7 antibody
- ERBA1 antibody
- Erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog avian antibody
- MGC000261 antibody
- MGC43240 antibody
- NR1A 1 antibody
- Nr1a1 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group A member 1 antibody
- Oncogene ERBA antibody
- THA_HUMAN antibody
- THRA antibody
- Thra1 antibody
- Thra2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (verba) oncogene homolog 1 formerly ERBA1) antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha antibody
- TR alpha 1 antibody
- TR alpha 2 antibody
- Tra1 antibody
- Triiodothyronine receptor antibody
- V-erbA-related protein 7 antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, prediluted images
ab15544 staining thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 and 2 in colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (formalin/paraffin).
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, prediluted (ab15544)
ab15544 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.