Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody (ab97887)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibodySee all Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 317-490 of Human Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 (Uniprot ID: P10827)
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97887 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
- RelevanceThyroid hormones are essential for development of the central nervous system and deficits in these hormones during development affects such cognitive functions as learning and memory. Thyroid hormones exert their physiological role mainly through binding to specific nuclear receptors including the predominant isoforms of thyroid hormone receptors, TRalpha1, TRalpha2, TRbeta1 and TRbeta2. TRalpha1, TRbeta1 and TRbeta2 bind T3 with high affinity and also bind to thyroid hormone response elements (TREs) on chromatin to regulate the transcriptional processes in several target tissues, including adult rat brain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- EAR7 antibody
- ERBA1 antibody
- THRA antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha antibody
- TR alpha 2 antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody images
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody (ab97887) at 1/1000 dilution + Jurkat whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody (ab97887)
ab97887 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.