For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis antibody is at least 98% pure. No contaminants detected. Single band detected by SDS PAGE, IEP, and/or RID.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: > 5000 assays/mg.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Information by UniProt
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase antitrypsin) member 7 antibody
- Serpin A7 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase antitrypsin) member 7 antibody
References for Anti-Thyroxine Binding Globulin antibody (ab33645)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"