For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
Information by UniProt
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase antitrypsin) member 7 antibody
- Serpin A7 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase antitrypsin) member 7 antibody
Anti-Thyroxine Binding Globulin antibody images
Western blot - Thyroxine Binding Globulin antibody (ab97435)
Anti-Thyroxine Binding Globulin antibody (ab97435) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Thyroxine Binding Globulin antibody (ab97435)
Immunofluorescence analysis of Thyroxine Binding Globulin in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells, using ab97435 at a 1/200 dilution.
Lower image: merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-Thyroxine Binding Globulin antibody (ab97435)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"