For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab40693? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40693 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Jongjitwimol J et al. Sumoylation of eIF4A2 affects stress granule formation. J Cell Sci 129:2407-15 (2016).
- Bann DV et al. A murine retrovirus co-Opts YB-1, a translational regulator and stress granule-associated protein, to facilitate virus assembly. J Virol 88:4434-50 (2014).
- Aktas C et al. An Experimental Study of Radiation Effect on Normal Tissue: Analysis of HIF-1a, VEGF, eIF2, TIA-1, and TSP-1 Expression. Turk J Haematol 30:371-8 (2013).
- Vance C et al. ALS mutant FUS disrupts nuclear localization and sequesters wild-type FUS within cytoplasmic stress granules. Hum Mol Genet 22:2676-88 (2013).
- Kobayashi T et al. PKCa binds G3BP2 and regulates stress granule formation following cellular stress. PLoS One 7:e35820 (2012).
- Merchant ML et al. Urinary peptidome may predict renal function decline in type 1 diabetes and microalbuminuria. J Am Soc Nephrol 20:2065-74 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"