For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH: 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for WB.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.
- FunctionProbable fructose-biphosphatase. Lowers cellular levels of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate. Protects cells against reactive oxygen species and against apoptosis induced by p53/TP53.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 6-bisphosphatase TIGAR antibody
- C12ORF5 antibody
- chromosome 12 open reading frame 5 antibody
Anti-TIGAR antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab113980)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human prostate carcinoma tissue labelling TIGAR with ab113980 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Immunoprecipitation - Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab113980)
ab113980 used for IP at 10 µg/mg lysate, staining TIGAR in HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded)
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
References for Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab113980)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"