For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- FunctionEssential component of the TIM23 complex, a complex that mediates the translocation of transit peptide-containing proteins across the mitochondrial inner membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Tim17/Tim22/Tim23 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Inner membrane preprotein translocase Tim17a antibody
- Mitochondrial import inner membrane translocase subunit Tim17-A antibody
- mitochondrial inner membrane translocase antibody
Anti-TIMM17A antibody images
References for Anti-TIMM17A antibody (ab97923)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"