For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionEssential component of the TIM23 complex, a complex that mediates the translocation of transit peptide-containing proteins across the mitochondrial inner membrane.
- Tissue specificityExpression is abundant in heart and skeletal muscle, intermediate in brain, and weak in pancreas, placenta, kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Tim17/Tim22/Tim23 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DXS9822 antibody
- Inner mitochondrial membrane preprotein translocase antibody
- JM3 antibody
Anti-TIMM17B antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TIMM17B antibody (ab122034)
ab122034 at 1/85 dilution staining TIMM17B in paraffin-embedded Human bone marrow tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TIMM17B antibody (ab122034)
ab122034 at 4 µg/ml staining TIMM17B in Human cell line U-2 OS by Immunofluorescence. Antibody staining is shown in green.
Western blot - Anti-TIMM17B antibody (ab122034)
All lanes : Anti-TIMM17B antibody (ab122034) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
References for Anti-TIMM17B antibody (ab122034)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"