For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82914 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:62500.
- FunctionMay play a role in the assembly of ubiquitin ligase complexes and modulate the ubiquitination of target proteins. May be a transcription regulator.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CAND family.
Contains 23 HEAT repeats.
modificationsUbiquitinated and targeted for proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAND 2 antibody
- Cand2 antibody
- CAND2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-TIP120B antibody images
References for Anti-TIP120B antibody (ab82914)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"