For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: none
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||1/100. ab171870-Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionProbable regulatory protein involved in regulating the response to growth factors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C3H1-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Berg36 antibody
- BRF1 antibody
- Butyrate response factor 1 antibody
References for Anti-TIS11B antibody (ab42807)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"