For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal and adult heart, brain, lung, liver, and kidney, and in adult placenta, skeletal muscle and pancreas. Up-regulated in various epithelial tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transketolase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic and to a lesser extent also nuclear.
Information by UniProt
- TK 2 antibody
- TK2 antibody
- TKR antibody
Anti-TKTL1 antibody images
Western blot - TKTL1 antibody (ab87187)
Anti-TKTL1 antibody (ab87187) at 1 µg/ml + human fetal stomach lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TKTL1 antibody (ab87187)
ab87187 at 5 µg/ml staining TKTL1 in Human testis by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
References for Anti-TKTL1 antibody (ab87187)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"