For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesDEAE purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor for TNFRSF25 and TNFRSF6B. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B. Inhibits vascular endothelial growth and angiogenesis (in vitro). Promotes activation of caspases and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in endothelial cells. Detected in monocytes, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, skeletal muscle, pancreas, spleen, prostate, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MGC129934 antibody
- MGC129935 antibody
- TL1 A antibody
References for Anti-TL1A antibody (ab37169)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"