For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFRSF25 and TNFRSF6B. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B. Inhibits vascular endothelial growth and angiogenesis (in vitro). Promotes activation of caspases and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in endothelial cells. Detected in monocytes, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, skeletal muscle, pancreas, spleen, prostate, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MGC129934 antibody
- MGC129935 antibody
- TL1 A antibody
Anti-TL1A antibody images
Western blot - TL1A antibody (ab64986)
All lanes : Anti-TL1A antibody (ab64986) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COLO205 cell extract
Lane 2 : COLO205 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - TL1A antibody (ab64986)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab64986 at 1/500-1/1000 dilution. Right hand panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
References for Anti-TL1A antibody (ab64986)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"