For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number3C10C5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionParticipates in the innate immune response to microbial agents. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, tonsil and at lower levels in lung. Highly expressed in promyelocytic HL-60 cells and in B-cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 290 antibody
- CD 290 antigen antibody
- CD290 antibody
References for Anti-TLR10 antibody [3C10C5] (ab113446)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"