For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesIon exchange chromatography.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.Can be blocked with Active human TLR10 peptide (ab39866).
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionParticipates in the innate immune response to microbial agents. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, tonsil and at lower levels in lung. Highly expressed in promyelocytic HL-60 cells and in B-cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 290 antibody
- CD 290 antigen antibody
- CD290 antibody
Anti-TLR10 antibody images
Western blot - TLR10 antibody (ab21273)
Lane 1 : Anti-TLR10 antibody (ab21273) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TLR10 antibody (ab21273) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human lymph node cell lysates
Lane 2 : Human lymph node cell lysates
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TLR10 antibody (ab21273)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"