For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab62566? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62566 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Shan M et al. TIR-Domain-Containing Adapter-Inducing Interferon-ß (TRIF) Is Essential for MPTP-Induced Dopaminergic Neuroprotection via Microglial Cell M1/M2 Modulation. Front Cell Neurosci 11:35 (2017).
- Ballak DB et al. TLR-3 is present in human adipocytes, but its signalling is not required for obesity-induced inflammation in adipose tissue in vivo. PLoS One 10:e0123152 (2015).
- Tsai SY et al. Regulation of TLR3 Activation by S100A9. J Immunol 195:4426-37 (2015).
- Cai Q et al. Molecular profile of cochlear immunity in the resident cells of the organ of Corti. J Neuroinflammation 11:173 (2014).
- Vontell R et al. Toll-like receptor 3 expression in glia and neurons alters in response to white matter injury in preterm infants. Dev Neurosci 35:130-9 (2013).
- Xu S et al. Constitutive MHC class I molecules negatively regulate TLR-triggered inflammatory responses via the Fps-SHP-2 pathway. Nat Immunol 13:551-9 (2012).
- Ito M et al. Peripheral B cells may serve as a reservoir for persistent hepatitis C virus infection. J Innate Immun 2:607-17 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"