For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).
- Tissue specificityGastric, colon, rectal, and pancreatic carcinomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- anti TSPAN8 antibody
- CO029 antibody
- Tetraspanin 8 antibody
Anti-TM4SF3 antibody images
References for Anti-TM4SF3 antibody (ab87767)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"