For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityEnhanced expression in spleen, testis and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TM6SF family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- TM6S1_HUMAN antibody
- tm6sf1 antibody
- Transmembrane 6 superfamily member 1 antibody
Anti-TM6SF1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TM6SF1 antibody (ab121497)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in cytoskeleton. Recommended concentration of ab121497 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - (ab121497)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human small intestine tissue, labeling TM6SF1 using ab121497.
References for Anti-TM6SF1 antibody (ab121497)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"