For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionIn the intracellular compartments, may function as a channel or small molecule transporter.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Especially abundant in pancreas, highly expressed in kidney, lower levels in heart, brain, skeletal muscle and placenta. Lowest expression in lung and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nonaspanin (TM9SF) family.
- Cellular localizationEndosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- p76 antibody
- TM9S2_HUMAN antibody
- Tm9sf2 antibody
- Transmembrane 9 superfamily member 2 antibody
Anti-TM9SF2 antibody images
References for Anti-TM9SF2 antibody (ab121227)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"