For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- FunctionCould have a role in the budding of coatomer-coated and other species of coated vesicles. Could bind cargo molecules to collect them into budding vesicles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EMP24/GP25L family.
Contains 1 GOLD domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > COPI-coated vesicle membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Golgi-derived coatomer-coated vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- coated vesicle membrane protein antibody
- Membrane protein p24A antibody
- p24 antibody
Anti-TMED2 antibody images
References for Anti-TMED2 antibody (ab97600)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"