For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EMP24/GP25L family.
Contains 1 GOLD domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Glycoprotein 25L2 antibody
- GMP25 antibody
- GP25L2 antibody
Anti-TMED9 antibody images
Western blot - TMED9 antibody (ab97651)
Anti-TMED9 antibody (ab97651) at 1/5000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TMED9 antibody (ab97651)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded DLD-1 xenograft, using TMED9 antibody (ab97651) at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-TMED9 antibody (ab97651)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"