For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123518 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to TMEM131L immobilized on a solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
- RelevanceTMEM131L belongs to the TMEM131 family. There are 4 isoforms. The exact function of this protein is not known.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass type I membrane protein
- KIAA0922 antibody
- Transmembrane protein 131 like antibody
Anti-TMEM131L antibody images
References for Anti-TMEM131L antibody (ab123518)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"