For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab91433 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to TMEM131L immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 179 kDa.
- RelevanceTMEM131L belongs to the TMEM131 family. There are 4 isoforms. The exact function of this protein is not known.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass type I membrane protein
- KIAA0922 antibody
- Transmembrane protein 131 like antibody
Anti-TMEM131L antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TMEM131L antibody (ab91433)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human prostate carcinoma tissue labelling TMEM131L with ab91433 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Western blot - TMEM131L antibody (ab91433)
All lanes : Anti-TMEM131L antibody (ab91433) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 179 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-TMEM131L antibody (ab91433)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"