For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTMEM132B is a single-pass type I membrane protein. It belongs to the TMEM132 family. The exact function of TMEM132B is not known. There are 3 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationMembrane: single-pass type 1 membrane protein.
- KIAA1786 antibody
- KIAA1906 antibody
- transmembrane protein 132B antibody
Anti-TMEM132B antibody images
Western blot - TMEM132B antibody (ab85425)
References for Anti-TMEM132B antibody (ab85425)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"