For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa.
- FunctionMay serve as a cell-surface marker for oligodendrocyte differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in mature oligodendrocytes. Detected in the brain, lung, pancreas and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM132 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- HBE120 antibody
- KIAA1944 antibody
- Mature OL transmembrane protein antibody
Anti-TMEM132D antibody images
References for Anti-TMEM132D antibody (ab107828)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"