For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceTMEM144 belongs to the TMEM144 family. It is a multi-pass membrane protein.The function of the TMEM144 protein remains unknown. There are two isoforms.
- Cellular localizationIntegral to membrane
- FLJ11155 antibody
- Transmembrane protein 144 antibody
Anti-TMEM144 antibody images
Western blot - TMEM144 antibody (ab82767)
References for Anti-TMEM144 antibody (ab82767)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"