For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TMEM147 antibody
See all TMEM147 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TMEM147
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 13 amino acids from the internal region of Human TMEM147 (NP_116024).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117597 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- NIFIE 14 antibody
- Protein NIFIE 14 antibody
- Seven transmembrane domain protein antibody
Anti-TMEM147 antibody images
References for Anti-TMEM147 antibody (ab117597)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"