For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevancePossible role in fasting-induced catabolism.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- TMEM150 antibody
- Transmembrane protein 150 antibody
- Transmembrane protein 150A antibody
Anti-TMEM150A antibody images
Western blot - TMEM150A antibody (ab103062)
Anti-TMEM150A antibody (ab103062) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TMEM150A antibody (ab103062)
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded Human skeletal muscle, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary
antibody, followed by DAB staining, using ab103062 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-TMEM150A antibody (ab103062)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"