For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in protection against oxidative stress. Overexpression leads to reduced levels of oxidant-induced DNA damage and apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM161 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Adaptive response to oxidative stress protein 29 antibody
- AROS-29 antibody
- T161A_HUMAN antibody
Anti-TMEM161A antibody images
References for Anti-TMEM161A antibody (ab98883)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"