For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceTMEM168 is a multi-pass membrane protein. It belongs to the TMEM168 family. The exact function of TMEM168 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- DKFZp 564 C0 12 antibody
- DKFZp 564C012 antibody
- DKFZp564C012 antibody
Anti-TMEM168 antibody images
Western blot - TMEM168 antibody (ab81360)
References for Anti-TMEM168 antibody (ab81360)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"