For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab53213? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53213 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Xu J et al. Genetic disruption of Ano5 in mice does not recapitulate human ANO5-deficient muscular dystrophy. Skelet Muscle 5:43 (2015).
- Bernstein K et al. Calcium-activated chloride channels anoctamin 1 and 2 promote murine uterine smooth muscle contractility. Am J Obstet Gynecol 211:688.e1-10 (2014).
- Forrest AS et al. Increased TMEM16A-encoded calcium-activated chloride channel activity is associated with pulmonary hypertension. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 303:C1229-43 (2012).
- Sones WR et al. Cholesterol depletion alters amplitude and pharmacology of vascular calcium-activated chloride channels. Cardiovasc Res 87:476-84 (2010).
- Davis AJ et al. Expression profile and protein translation of TMEM16A in murine smooth muscle. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 299:C948-59 (2010).
WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"