For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Tmem18 antibody
See all Tmem18 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Tmem18
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide from near the C terminus of Human Tmem18 (EAX01097).
- Positive control
- Rat and Mouse brain tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
- FunctionCell migration modulator which enhances the glioma-specific migration ability of neural stem cells (NSC) and neural precursor cells (NPC).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM18 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FormNucleus Membrane
- DKFZp434C1714 antibody
- TMEM18 antibody
- TMM18_HUMAN antibody
- Transmembrane protein 18 antibody
Anti-Tmem18 antibody images
Western blot - Tmem18 antibody (ab106597)
Lane 1 : Anti-Tmem18 antibody (ab106597) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Tmem18 antibody (ab106597) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Other - Tmem18 antibody (ab106597)
ab106597 at 2.5 µg/ml staining Tmem18 in Mouse brain tissue.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-Tmem18 antibody(ab106597)
Immunofluorescence of TMEM18 in Mouse Brain cells using ab106597 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-Tmem18 antibody (ab106597)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"