For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TMEM184A antibody
See all TMEM184A primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TMEM184A
- Specificityab106702 is predicted to not cross-react with other members of the TMEM184 family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid synthetis peptide near the carboxy terminus of Human TMEM184A (NP_001091089)
- Positive control
- Rat brain tissue lysate and Human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM184 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ24011 antibody
- MGC9712 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000147559 antibody
Anti-TMEM184A antibody images
Western blot - TMEM184A antibody (ab106702)
All lanes : Anti-TMEM184A antibody (ab106702) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue lysate with TMEM184A blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TMEM184A antibody (ab106702)
ab106702, at 5 µg/ml, staining TMEM184A in paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TMEM184A antibody (ab106702)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"