For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TMEM184B antibody
See all TMEM184B primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TMEM184B
- Specificityab106688 is predicted to not cross react with other members of the TMEM184 protein family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of Human TMEM184B (NP_036396).
- Positive control
- Rat lung tissue lysate; Human lung tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay activate the MAP kinase signaling pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM184 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C22orf5 antibody
- FM08 antibody
- Putative MAPK-activating protein FM08 antibody
Anti-TMEM184B antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TMEM184B antibody (ab106688)
Immunofluorescence of TMEM184B in Human lung tissue with 106688 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - TMEM184B antibody (ab106688)
Lane 1 : Anti-TMEM184B antibody (ab106688) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TMEM184B antibody (ab106688) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat lung tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat lung tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TMEM184B antibody (ab106688)
Immunohistochemical analysis of TMEM184B in Human lung tissue, using ab106688 at 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-TMEM184B antibody (ab106688)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"