For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay activate the MAP kinase signaling pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM184 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C22orf5 antibody
- FM08 antibody
- Putative MAPK-activating protein FM08 antibody
Anti-TMEM184B antibody images
Western blot - TMEM184B antibody (ab113715)
Lane 1 : Anti-TMEM184B antibody (ab113715) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TMEM184B antibody (ab113715) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat lung tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat lung tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TMEM184B antibody (ab113715)
Immunohistochemical staining of Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human Kidney using ab113715 at 5µg/ml
References for Anti-TMEM184B antibody (ab113715)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"