For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TMEM184C antibody
See all TMEM184C primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TMEM184C
- Specificityab106719 predicted to not crossreact with other members of the TMEM184 protein family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of Human TMEM184C (NP_060711).
- Positive control
- Mouse heart tissue lysate; Mouse heart tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionPossible tumor suppressor which may play a role in cell growth.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in lung, kidney, spleen, pancreas, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine and thyroid.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM184 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10846 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000220096 antibody
- T184C_HUMAN antibody
Anti-TMEM184C antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TMEM184C antibody (ab106719)
Immunofluorescence of TMEM184C in mouse heart tissue with ab106719 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - TMEM184C antibody (ab106719)
Anti-TMEM184C antibody (ab106719) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse heart tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TMEM184C antibody (ab106719)
ab106719, at 5 µg/ml, staining paraffin embedded Mouse heart tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TMEM184C antibody (ab106719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"